Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shake it Fast...But Watch Yourself

The bad news is that my favorite yoga pants, the ones I've had for two years now, have to be replaced because they are falling off every time I take a step. The good news is that my favorite yoga pants, the pair I've been wearing for two years now, need to be replaced because they are falling off every time I take a step.

FABULOUS.

(Though I should acknowledge my suspicion that said pants are falling off mostly because my 56 pound pregnancy gain finally shot the elastic, and less so because I've lost so much of that weight. But whatever. My pants are falling off. Go me!)

Unfortunately I forgot that this pair didn't fit so well anymore and I wore them to kickboxing this morning- which means I didn't get much of a workout. Can't punch with two fists if you need one to keep your pants North of the border.

Eh, but who cares? My pants are falling off! Whooohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big congrats! Who cares why? Be excited that you need a new pair in a smaller size!